Black Temple,Hyjal and Sunwell

Go down

Black Temple,Hyjal and Sunwell

Post  Guilty on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:14 am

Hi guys,I have been talking to some people,5 actually some RL friends that play Alliance on the Sylvanas Realm. The have cleared BT and Hyjal and they have 3/6 Sunwell.We were talking about raids and stuff,also about our joint raids with CIR. I showed them both the guilds on armory and on imba.hu.

Long story short,they have asked me the following queustion: "Why don't u farm the first two bosses from BT and Hyjal? and why don't u farm sunwell trash?"

I was a bit shocked tbh and said:"we can't do that". Shortly after,they explained me that the 1st 2 bosses in Hijal need only coordination,and so do the 1st 2 bosses of BT.They also explained me that farming sunwell trash is rly usefull: recipe drops,BoE items and epic gems have a decent droprate.

I don't really know what to say about this...what do u guys honestly think? Can Brothers and CIR handle this?
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Temple,Hyjal and Sunwell

Post  Elrohirs on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Would be very intresting to see Twisted Evil
Elrohirs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Also, Doomwalker and Lord Kazaak would be a nice addition to our list of kills:)
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvernus on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 pm

well we proved that we can work together we could give it a shot. And if the first boss are tank and spank we should be able to do it

Arvernus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Tbh,i don't know if we have the ppl geared for it scratch
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  animefreak on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:45 am

umm..not to burst anyone's bubble...but BT aint that easy..the 1st & 2nd bosses are pretty hard...
it only took one un-experinced preist(healer) to wipe as all (in jato that is)..when we have the 1st boss on farm..that gives u an idea of how diffecult it is..now i'v done BT full runs up to iiilden 3 times now...it's no walk in the park i say..
i think we still need more ppl for our own guild..we have at least 12 good geard ppl for gruul & maggy..but that's it.
beimba.hu might say ur good for somthing..but tbh..it could be mistaken..like for me with my druid in ZA..i went oom on both bosses too early..yet beimba.hu says i can do them...
just saying we work pretty well together..but we still needz us some epix .
stay fresh Smile

animefreak out
animefreak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tylonous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Sunwell trash is HARD

Tylonous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dustman ye!

Post  Dustmann on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Many of my friends told me that same thing that, hyjal 2 bosses are wery easy and they are. i have killed them both with guild called brothers in arms.and that guild was as good as this i think.So thats good idea when we just get some active players more..... right?

Dustmann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum