Kara/ Gruul 28/9 1400 realm time

Go down

Post  Flex on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 pm

THIS IS POSSIBLY BEING UPGRAED TO FULL BROTHER GRIM GUILD RUN DEPENDING ON ATTENDANCE!!

reply with the names of the characters you wish to bring to kara on sunday.

we will take people in order of reply and depending on what we need,
tanks/healers > dps/cc > dps

if you are not online at the correct time then you will be passed to next on the list

we hope for 2 groups again

i want to make this clear.....
i will not be inviting people who are not signed up until 1430, and only then if they are needed. 30 mins will be allowed for people who signed up. this is irrelevant of class, rank, gear or personality.

i'd rather raid with undergeared ppl who are reliable then good geared ppl who are not reliable.

BE THERE
BE READY.

/FLEX

misharr dps
syrindor tank
drones healer
guilty dpscc

Last edited by Flex on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kara/ Gruul 28/9 1400 realm time

Post  Syrindor on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:40 am

I could stay for both Kara and Gruul (if that works out). My (tanking) gear has improved in the last couples of weeks, I think be.imba.hu can confirm though you might catch me in PvP spec/gear.

Oh and fellow paladins, let's make it clear from the start who buffs what... Wink

To upgrade to full guild run I really think we will need new recruits with decent gear. I think we got potential to attract new raiders, might help advertising with a line that appeals specifically to raiders.Wink
Syrindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drones on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:01 am

Sign me in for kara as healer paladin.

Drones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 am

Think i can make it,either kara or gruul
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sondr on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 pm

sign me in as tank for kara name is sondr

sondr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vanaheim on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Vanaheim* kara or gruul

vanaheim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Novus on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:45 pm

im in

Novus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstrex_lock on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:13 pm

sign me .. kara and gruul ... Monstrex << dps Cool
Monstrex_lock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mohmmad on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 pm

i am a hunter name is mohmmad sign me on kara DPS

mohmmad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flex on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 am

[quote="Flex"]THIS IS POSSIBLY BEING UPGRAED TO FULL BROTHER GRIM GUILD RUN DEPENDING ON ATTENDANCE!!

if you are not online at the correct time then you will be passed to next on the list

i will not be inviting people who are not signed up until 1430, and only then if they are needed. 30 mins will be allowed for people who signed up. this is irrelevant of class, rank, gear or personality.

i'd rather raid with undergeared ppl who are reliable then good geared ppl who are not reliable.

BE THERE
BE READY.

/FLEX

taurusk dps
syrindor tank
drones healer
guilty dpscc
sondr tank
vanaheim dpscc
novus dps
monstrex dps
aceventura healer

mohmmed dpscc
pyroblaster dps

Last edited by Flex on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Flex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceventura on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:39 pm

I'm in

Aceventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyroblaster on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:59 am

Sign me up as dps
Pyroblastah is back Razz
Pyroblaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flex on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:12 am

[quote="Flex"]
Flex wrote:THIS IS POSSIBLY BEING UPGRAED TO FULL BROTHER GRIM GUILD RUN DEPENDING ON ATTENDANCE!!

BE THERE
BE READY.

/FLEX

taurusk dps
syrindor tank
drones healer
guilty dpscc
sondr tank
vanaheim dpscc
novus dps
monstrex dps
aceventura healer

mohmmed dpscc

Flex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceventura on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:44 am

Maybe i should clearify my statement then, i cant join for kara but i'm up for Gruul, i'll logg in fast at 14.30 to see how it will turn out.

Aceventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flex on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Due to a general lack of response and poor attitude shown by the guild, this will be the last raid i try to organise.
I dont see why I try to organise times etc and run a post on the forum for ppl not to reply, and/or not be available, or just can't be bothered.

Not available for kara but available for Gruul? I'm sorry that attitude just isnt good enough, and I'm sure you aren't the only one. So this isn't directed at anyone in particular but I'm sure you will tell me its due to time constraints but to be honest Gruul is only shorter than Kara if you can clear it easily, and ppl dont leave. Seeing as it would be our first ever all Brothers Grim Gruul raid there is a good chance we will wipe, and when the wipes come i'm sure you will have to go cos you wont have time.

To be honest, apart from the "usual suspects" who faithfully post on the forum about raids, you know who you are!
There are alot of people taking advantage of the free ride. And thats not what we are about.

Brothers Grim are about playing together, being friends. The hierarchy of our guild believes in this. we always have.

I want to make this clear, the officers of this guild do not need to run kara. We could easily change sundays raid to ZA and isolate half of the guild who would be undergeared. We do it because we belive in something more than the endless pursuit of epics, that theres something more to this game.

And yet, for 4 months, week in week out, (as far as I know) we have been taking ppl into kara to gear them up.
Then people have, respecced/left guild/rerolled/become inactive, and we still do not have a turn out for Kara? Not even for fun.

To be honest, I feel betrayed in so many ways by people who we have helped, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.

Flex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

selvar

Post  selvar000 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Pyroblaster wrote:Sign me up as dps
Pyroblastah is back Razz

selvar000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceventura on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:37 am

Flex wrote:Due to a general lack of response and poor attitude shown by the guild, this will be the last raid i try to organise.
I dont see why I try to organise times etc and run a post on the forum for ppl not to reply, and/or not be available, or just can't be bothered.

Not available for kara but available for Gruul? I'm sorry that attitude just isnt good enough, and I'm sure you aren't the only one. So this isn't directed at anyone in particular but I'm sure you will tell me its due to time constraints but to be honest Gruul is only shorter than Kara if you can clear it easily, and ppl dont leave. Seeing as it would be our first ever all Brothers Grim Gruul raid there is a good chance we will wipe, and when the wipes come i'm sure you will have to go cos you wont have time.

To be honest, apart from the "usual suspects" who faithfully post on the forum about raids, you know who you are!
There are alot of people taking advantage of the free ride. And thats not what we are about.

Brothers Grim are about playing together, being friends. The hierarchy of our guild believes in this. we always have.

I want to make this clear, the officers of this guild do not need to run kara. We could easily change sundays raid to ZA and isolate half of the guild who would be undergeared. We do it because we belive in something more than the endless pursuit of epics, that theres something more to this game.

And yet, for 4 months, week in week out, (as far as I know) we have been taking ppl into kara to gear them up.
Then people have, respecced/left guild/rerolled/become inactive, and we still do not have a turn out for Kara? Not even for fun.

To be honest, I feel betrayed in so many ways by people who we have helped, I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I'm sorry to hear that, it's just that Brothers Grim raiding schedule really doesn't work for me, i'm working nighttime on both Mondays, Wednesdays and every other sunday, especially when the raid time is at 14.30.
I was hoping that i could make time but as it turns out i doubt i will have any sparetime at all.
I'm not saying you have to change anything cause it probably fits the rest of you guys really well. I'm just saying that unless my boss is on a freakishly happy mood or i'll be able to complete all my jobs within 2-3days i will have a hard time to keep up with ya. And trust me i've been in the same situation myself as many of you officers are atm.

Aceventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmilla on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Didn't think I would make it home in time for the raid, but I am here and ready to join Smile

/Zmilla (Holy Priest)

Zmilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrindor on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:40 pm

Well, I decided to leave the guild after what happened on Sunday, but here are my thoughts:

It is good to have a community of people who want to play together and be friends and have fun, who don't care only about epics. (Note "only", because if you like game very much you will want to progress one day and see as much content as possible, and for that you need "epics" and a serious guild.) That is, in my opinion the reason why membership into this guild needs to be more exclusive and certain policies more rigidly enforced. Progress is also important as I said, I don't think most people would like to be stuck raiding Kara (and in the future Naxx10) with undergeared people who don't care about real progress (and come badly enchanted/gemmed/PvPspeced), for the entire lifespan of WoW. Sure I can be friends with people who aren't that much into WoW or haven't even gotten to level 70, but that doesn't mean I have to raid with them if they are simply not prepared for it. Sure, I would boost them and help them gear up but if they expect to be "carried" on every single raid, every week, by the 9 or 24 other people that's just wrong and disrespectful.
Syrindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstrex_lock on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:59 am

i think The Brothers GriM his been... pale ......... DESTROYD affraid
Monstrex_lock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content