Im just curious

Go down

Im just curious

Post  Guilty on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Like the title says,im curious how many of you are willing to explore the new content once it is out,it would be really nice if we were to manage to be in the top 5 server guilds who start clearing content.
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im just curious

Post  Syrindor on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 am

Not part of the guild anymore but anyway...

I plan to buy WoTLK as soon as it hits the local store. I'll be heading straight to Northrend with my paladin and I'll try out a DK too. All my alts are low level, so good thing I can make one that starts at 55. I will start raiding as soon as I can on my pally, but I won't available as often as in the summer. And with this DK spree there's just no chance of getting a spot anywhere, so I'll stick to PvP on the DK, assuming I even have time to lvl it.

/4 will probably look like his:

A: DK dps LFG Blood Furnace
B: DK dps LFG Ramp
C: DK dps LFG Blood Furnace
D: LFG [random group quest in Hellfire] i'm a DK whisper me
E: LF1M blood furnace, NO DKs allowed!!!
A: -.-
C: Sad
B: rofl we're screwed

LOL
Syrindor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuya on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:42 am

nai and i have already ordered wotlk. Currently we are both lvling alts (to become resto dru and shammy), but they are unlikely to be ready for the release. So it'll be nai and myself as usual.
It will be highly unlikely that i will be lvling a DK (at least in the beginning), cos I reckon we are gonna get pretty sick of seeing them the first few months Very Happy

Feuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zmilla on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 pm

I'm gonna keep healing in WotLK Smile

/Zmilla

Zmilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Naicele on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:04 am

Yeah well as feuya said we have already pre-booked wtlk, and will go get it when they release it at 00.00 on the 13th. And hopefully play all night=) well will have to see if its possible to take a day off from work first but hope so;D
Naicele

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elrohirs on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Ill be there Smile as im sure blue will be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Just having a break at the mo with another char.
Elrohirs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Naicele wrote:Yeah well as feuya said we have already pre-booked wtlk, and will go get it when they release it at 00.00 on the 13th. And hopefully play all night=) well will have to see if its possible to take a day off from work first but hope so;D

Smile) so will i and my girlfriend:P most of my friends will be there too,in front of the store that is:)
We are expecting lots of people,and as soon as i get my hands on it ill make sure i ding 71 before i sleep:P
Guilty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvernus on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Hi,

Well i would like to start raiding asap in WOTLK (Give epics Razz). And i will prob level a DK and and level my druid cause i both like them and i would be a shame to drop my Druid (Bloodsail Admiral Arvernus) Very Happy.

And with a bit of luck i can pick up wotlk the day before the release. Not that i can play at night but still Very Happy.

greetz,

Arv

Arvernus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum