The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IMBA KARA thread

2 posters

Go down

The IMBA KARA thread Empty The IMBA KARA thread

Post  Bigal Mon May 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Well here it is Dhaj, you could have started it yourself you know Smile

Yes Kara went excellently well on Sunday and we downed 4 bosses and I think we only wiped once on a hairy pull.

For those who didn't go, the Class make up was:

Pally Tank
Druid Tank
Shaman Healer
Priest Healer
Priest Healer
Shaman DPS
Warlock DPS
Warlock DPS
Hunter DPS
Mage DPS

I personally thing that this set up is absolutely perfect. Two priests were vital for not only Moroes but many other pulls involving undead. The frost traps were also handy as well as the banishing of demons. Having a third healer that is able to get off quick heals was great too.

As well as the good set up it was great to have voice chat and power girl. For example he could see when people were too far away on Attumen so could ask people to get closer during the battle. This would have been much harder if he had had to type it in.

I don't think it is necessary for every single member to have voice chat it is extremely handy for those people who need to give instructions quickly.

No one was under geared so every one did their bit without us having to carry them.

Powergirl again. What a lucky find he was. Not only was he a priest, which we desperately needed but he also knew the bosses really well so was a great help during the entire raid. I thought at the start that he may annoy people by giving instructions the way he did but I think when everyone realised he knew his stuff they didn't mind so much.

He was also really funny Smile Usually I hate the 'oh shit' moments in bad pulls, bt to have someone actually saying 'oh shit' out loud when it happens is brilliant Smile

Best moment of the raid (apart from beating the bosses):

Molong turning up naked after sacrificing himself to find out we had to take on Romulo and Julianne for the Opera event.

Moos Def is now up too which helped a lot Smile

All in all a great raid and everyone was great.

Points to consider for future raids:

*We only go if we have the right members. If we know we don't and we know we will fail then we shouldn't go anyway and waste 3 hours.

*Watch aggro! I thought I was doing a good job with this all the way through but I had one moment where a single stray lightning bolt got me aggro from Romulo which I kept until I died even though I stopped attacking.
The mage who replaced Bloodymage had problems with this especially against those skeletal ushers. You can't help us if you're dead or in an ice block Wink

Having said that I think we kept our aggro down well and Feuya and Moo kept it off us well.

So well done everyone!

Al

Bigal
Admin

http://brothersgrim.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The IMBA KARA thread Empty Re: The IMBA KARA thread

Post  Dhajin Tue May 20, 2008 3:31 pm

CURATOR DOWN
GRATZ ALL
GRATZ NAI
Dhajin