The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upper Blackrock Spire...

4 posters

Go down

Upper Blackrock Spire... Empty Upper Blackrock Spire...

Post  Bigal Mon May 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Something Nai, Feuya and myself spoke about in the early days of the Brothers Grim (a few months back when we had no members!), was raiding the old LVL 60 Raids.

I know we wouldn't be going for gear but it would be a great experience I think. It would also give us chance to work with a few lower lvl members in a raid situation ready for when they start coming to Kara.

I think realistically the only one we could do at the moment is Upper Blackrock Spire (10 man raid) as all the rest need 40 members (although with the extra levels we could get away with less).

So let me know if you'd be interested and if someone has a key.

Cheers,

Al

Bigal
Admin

http://brothersgrim.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Upper Blackrock Spire... Empty Re: Upper Blackrock Spire...

Post  Feuya Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm

sounds fun, to be honest i really want to do onyxia at some point. also i have heard that most 60 raids can be carried out by a fairly small group of 70s, decently geared and most importantly that work together. all we have to do us go in and have a bash!

Feuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Naicele Tue May 20, 2008 10:24 am

It do sounds like fun and some of those places that you have heard so much about would be great to visit. So im in just for the laugha nd the practise and it is a great opportunity for people who havent got the gear needed for Kara yet to be able to come, even tho there arent any good drops.
Naicele
Naicele

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhajin Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Ye good idea, im always up for an old content raid. A few need attunment tho unless they took it out, like Onyixa and BWL but sure people willing to go will do the quests. Doubt that those that dont come or post on the forum will want to tho, not enough incentive. Shall see i guess,, as for me would love to roll AQ40 the most to see C'Thun would be amazing.
Dhajin
Dhajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum