The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having some problems with wow

3 posters

Go down

having some problems with wow Empty having some problems with wow

Post  Eve Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

well apparently i am a victim of so called error 134 i cant login without getting that error and i have tryed every possibly solution that i have found on blizzard's forum...
rumors say that this error came after patch 2.4 and i believe the same cause i never had any problem with errors the past 3 years i am playing wow. Lots of ppl are dealing the same situation with me and we only hope that technical support will solve it eventually (i hope really soon)

So i guess i wont be able to be online unless i change my computer (its the only thing i didnt try by now Razz) but of what i have read on forums that error seems to attack anyone so watch out Razz

I hope i see ya all soon until then i hope i wont get kicked from guild

take care all

Mpoukou (in game name)

Eve

Back to top Go down

having some problems with wow Empty Re: having some problems with wow

Post  Eve Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm

bah i forgot to ask if anyone had the same error and find a solution feel free to post it here thanks again

Eve

Back to top Go down

Post  Naicele Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm

HI Eve,

well I havent had any problems yet (crossing my fingers). I hope it will work out and that the problem will be solved soon. And ofc you wont get kicked=).

What do Blizzard say about the problem? I mean are they working on it?

hope I will see you soon.
Naicele
Naicele

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:39 pm

blizzard has proposed several solutions which i tryed them all (and also the rest of ppl having the same problem) some of them report that they can play normal for 2-3 days and still didnt have that error.... but for me and the majority nothing seems to work.
Dont know if its a coflict between the patch and our computers it seems to attack randomly cause all the affected ppl have different set up on their machines. I could try to login from a different computer but i wont feel safe for my account by doing this.

well i still hope.....

Eve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:15 pm

i am just reinstalling wow for the third time cause after the last reinstall it crashed before i even manage to type my password dont think it will work but i dont think i have something to lose /shrug

Eve

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigal Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:14 pm

this doesnt sound good. Havent had the error myself as of yet. Sounds like an error on the Blizzard side though if yoo've tried re-installing. Have you tried on someone elses computer?

Bigal
Admin

http://brothersgrim.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum