The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not)

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not) Empty Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not)

Post  Guilty Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey guys,I have been thinking that maybe we could implement >Class Leader< rank in the guild. A role of a class leader would be:

1.Give advice regading the class. How to gear up,what stats to aim for,suggestions on spec-ing in order to improve in a raid enviroment and any other questions that a player of the specific class might have.

2.Be aware of the skill,gear,raid experience,raid behaviour...etc of his "classmates" Smile and be capable of pointing out ppl that he KNOWS not thinks,would be more suited for a raid,be it a 10 man run or 25.

OFC, a classleader must know his class very well,on all specs.He also should know>STAT CONVERSIONS< * and what stats are better to have on a specific spec.

*Stat conversion: EG for hunters,1 agi=1ap, 14 ranged AP=1 dps,1agi=0,55 crit rating,22crit rating=1% crit,40 agi=1%crit and so on....

Remember,I posted this as a suggestion and tbh honest with you,it is not rly needed yet since we didn't start 25 man raids,but its a concept that is very usefull and might be needed in the future.
Read my post,think it through.

Cheers
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not) Empty Re: Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not)

Post  Yurozoth Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm

i would recomment class leaders along with raid leaders for lesser raiding instances it help incase a class needs to know something about ther roll in raids along with specs and more

Yurozoth

Back to top Go down

Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not) Empty Re: Suggestion:Class Leaders(Needed or not)

Post  Naicele Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Classleaders was somthing we talked about when we had raided kara a couple of times but we decided against it for a couple of reasons.

1, we didn't want to make the structure of the guild to formal and strict. We prefered to keep it more loose and open, in keeping with the casual attitude we have.

2, we arent that many and as Guilty said, we dont really have the people for 25 man raids yet. And for example we have almost no druids, the classes are unevenly distributed so to speak. Which would make it difficult.

3, we thought that as it is now everyone healps out with advices and that makes people involved in the guild.

Well this was how we reasoned then, ofc nothing is writen in stone and if we continue to grow it might be something to consider in the future, if the guild feel thats its needed.
Naicele
Naicele

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Yes,indeed implementing that,would add more formality to the guild wich at this point we don't rly need. In my honest opinion we need to focus on teamwork.

We need ppl to be fairly active and willing to learn,or improve their play style.
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down