The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places to go, people to see

5 posters

Go down

Places to go, people to see Empty Places to go, people to see

Post  Naicele Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok so last topic this is for planing on where to go on our raid nights.

I think we all agreed on Ulduar as the final goal and also that we need to prepare.

I suggest all to use http://be.imba.hu to check their gear and what they are ready for.

So untill we are prepared for ulduar i suggest always doing:
VoA
OS +1d, is good to learn to work togheter and can always scale up to +2d when we are ready
NAX once or twice i think to make sure we got gear
First boss ulduar each week for gear and then scale up to more eventually
EoE, altho can u all look if ur gear hold for it?

(tip for EoE, plz do the Aces High daily in coldara untill u master that before EoE, it gives very good practise for Phase 3)

Ok so comments plz

/Nai

btw. think voa/os might be good inwednesday, since we might not have all 10 members yet and those are possible of bringing someone else for those runs.
Naicele
Naicele

Back to top Go down

Places to go, people to see Empty Re: Places to go, people to see

Post  Sepico Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 am

I agree with you that Voa / OS 10 would be a good idea for Wed, but as i havent any idea of what gear lvl ppl are at i can only speak for me and magii. but if there is more that are geared as us, naxx might be a good place to start for teamwork issues.

I agree on 1st boss in ulduar since it was even easyer than red hood event in opera, Karazan Smile still fun though.

When ppl are close to the gear needed for eoe/ulduar i agree on os +1/2 would be a good way to put it to the test before hardcore ulduar.

be-imba claims that we would both perfom well in everything but ulduar (hc), but by now you should know me good enough to tell a huge lie Smile

//Sepico

All the naxx fuzz i probably allso that any of us havent done it full yet, and might be a little unsure of how hard it really is.

Sepico

Back to top Go down

Places to go, people to see Empty The raid on monday and tacs for EoE

Post  Naicele Thu May 28, 2009 3:22 pm

So my suggestion is for monday since we start at 20.30 to do ulduar and eoe. Nax migth be to long for that time.

by uldurar ofc i mean the first boss.

Over to EoE, there are somethings u must prepare if u havent been there before:

1, watch a video on youtube, wont link since they are easy to find.
2, Do the Aces High, daily quest in coldarra.

Aces High
This is a daily quest for Wyrmrest Accord and is given by a lady if u fly up onto the ring platforms over nexus. The quest makes u ride a dragon and kill other dragons. These dragons have the same skills as the ones in EoE phase3 that u ride there. And its quite comlicated to master.

What u do is that u use the number 1 skill to build up points that u can use for comboskills. The number 3 for examle is a stackable dot that does massive dmg. This is the one u need to stack on malygos to kill him.
But u also need to heal urself using the number 2? skill. And when the dragons do a skill that has a castbar u need to put up your fire shiled skill number 5. The more points u have up the longer the shield last. In EoE u need atl 2 combopoints to use the shield, and u m,ust put up the shield whenever Malygos do "Malygos focuses on you" otherwise you die a horrible horrible death.
So what you do is first stack dots on malygos by using number 1x5 then the dot, then the press healing button once then 1x4 and then dot then ehaling button once and so on. And when Malygos focus on you u throw up the shield faster than fast. Altho notice that if u dont have 2 combopoints u need to get them fast and fastest way is to use the healign skill x2 since its cast time is so fast. then just again untill malygos focuses on someone else.
That is however not all, like in occulus u need to move around the boss to avoid a massive aoe, therefore everyone follo the healers arounf to the right and circle mallygos at all times.
Healers need to stack the healing skill on themselves and then use the aoe healing skill, nu,ber 4, over the raid (this is why the raid need to follo the healers in a tight group).

Ok and that is about it the first 2 phases are much easier to do altho phase 1 has some tricky parts for the healers or actually Sepico in this case because shammys are useless. When the raid is swept up into a big wirlwind everyone need to be healed with instant healing skills, and as a shammy i got none.

So read this and do the quest and watch the video and we might atl die well prepared Very Happy

regards Nai
Naicele
Naicele

Back to top Go down

Post  Elrohirs Thu May 28, 2009 9:14 pm

I agree with the plan to do VOA wednesday as you dont want the situation were you have a beastplate token drop in naxx say for a warrior you roll and win, and then go do voa and the same bit of loot comes scratch
meaning some one else could have benifeted or offspec'ed the token.
Elrohirs
Elrohirs

Back to top Go down

Post  phocks Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I'd be up for another attempt at EoE. We almost did it last time, getting to p3 at least twice if i remember.

phocks

Back to top Go down

Places to go, people to see Empty EoE, lets go

Post  Feuya Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah, we did so i think EoE should definitely be on our list of places to go to Very Happy

Feuya

Back to top Go down

Places to go, people to see Empty Ignis the furnace master

Post  Naicele Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am

here are some links,

wowiki strategy:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ignis_the_Furnace_Master

youtube video (25 man):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp50gUCAqwc

Nai
Naicele
Naicele