The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gotta go :o

2 posters

Go down

gotta go :o Empty gotta go :o

Post  Peiin Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Hey,

I'll be leaving the guild, and heres why (as i think its polite to let you know Razz ).

Originally I figured, play wow over the summer while working on my dissertation (important essay for uni) wouldn't be too bad. Mostly work and do the odd wow here and there. Lately i've found myself on wow most of the day and starting to realise my nightmare of playing this game too much will get in the way of uni. Which it is. Being in a guild/community isn't helping me concentration on my work, so i think the best step forward is to leave, thus making it less appealing to come online.

I'll put peiin into my original created guild which consist of me and novus's alts lol. By october my account will expire as i'll be starting my uni's 3rd and last year. No wow for me completely Very Happy After uni though, i'll probably be back hehe.

later on chaps

p.s. i'll still come kara tuesday evening (12th) if you need me Smile
Peiin
Peiin

Back to top Go down

gotta go :o Empty Re: gotta go :o

Post  Blue Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
How could you do this to us i thought you loved us and wanted to be with us forever Sad
(just thought i should add a sarcastic note Razz )

It will be a shame to know we wont get to raid together has been nice playing with you mate and i hope you get your uni work back on track, as i was told when i first started playing wow is like crack you always go back so i totally understand where you are coming from.

Take care
Blue I love you

flower
Blue
Blue
Admin

Back to top Go down

gotta go :o Empty Re: gotta go :o

Post  Peiin Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:51 pm

i'll still run you through a few sm's blue Wink
Peiin
Peiin