The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming

+3
Novus
Peiin
Guilty
7 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming Empty Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming

Post  Guilty Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:45 pm

As the title says,I suggest that we should form two 5 man teams for bagde farming.I suggest this because most likely u have noticed that the gear that can be obtained from badges is in most cases around T5 equivalent(especially for tanking) and in some cases T6 equivalent.(some pieces of the 75+ bagde req ones,not squishy 25-50 ones). In my opinion it will help us getting geared for SSC/TK along with the Gruul/Mggy loots.
Gruul and Mggy...is a bit hard for now,tbh we kinda lack ppl,but heroics should be easy mode and at least as good gear.

With this I mean:
1.Preset Hours (eg 20:00)
2.Commited ppl who are up for farming and improving their PvE gear
3.Around 3 heroics/night
4.Five heroic Nights( 3 runs/night)(EG:Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday...no WD and SUN cuz its kara night/day then)
5.Speedruns. No one wants 2 hours in the same dungeon.

Some facts:
1.A dungeon can be run in max 40 min if played properly,with the right CC and attitude.
2.Most dungeons drop 3-4 badges+daily.So for 3 dungeons= around 3 HR=Around 10-13 badges+ LEWT+REP:D

One week= a minimum of 50 badges(Kara not included)

PLS give this a thought(Leaders) and maybe if we can pull this off we will start seeing better geared ppl in the near future.

Thx,
Guilty
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming Empty Re: Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming

Post  Peiin Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

i'm totally up for this, but can't be that dedicatied as i like to go out with mates and do other things. If i'm only, by all means give me a poke Smile
Peiin
Peiin

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming Empty Re: Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming

Post  Guilty Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 am

Ye it would be nice to form a grp...we don't have to be hardcore ofc,most of us have jobs(including myself) and can't spend all day raiding.

But it would be nice to see a grp from the guild run some HC for those pesky badges:

So far:

Tank:
Healer:
DPS/CC: Peiin
DPS/CC: Guilty
DPS/CC: Novus

Last edited by Guilty on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 am

C'mon guys i know that all need badges. Guild runs are always better then pugs. Its me and Peiin so far any others?
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Post  Novus Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 am

Im always up for a few HC runs Smile

Novus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guilty Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 am

Good to know Novus:)
Guilty
Guilty

Back to top Go down

Post  Arvernus Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm

need a healer Smile resto

Arvernus

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Form two 5 man teams for badge farming Empty HC Badge runs

Post  lightinghead Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 am

it's always me affraid ok i'm up too to the team
lightinghead
lightinghead

Back to top Go down

Post  Tylonous Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 am

memememe

Tylonous

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceventura Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:11 pm

If the question is still in focus of trying to make a group for heroic, i'd like to join in, i might not be able to stay online every designated day we're suppose to farm, cant make that promise since something else might pop up, but i'll try the best i can.

I'll be the healer in the group btw.

Aceventura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down