The Brothers GriM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade skills & recipes/patterns

4 posters

Go down

Trade skills & recipes/patterns Empty Trade skills & recipes/patterns

Post  Feuya Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:56 pm

As more of us become high level crafters and want to add various additions to our equips (gems, enchantments etc) I propose that we provide these services free of charge within the guild, though if the crafter doesn't own the specific mats these should be provided by the recipient, unless some other agreement is reached.
Also many of the best recipes are finds or more easily purchased at the AH (and be quite pricey in some cases as i am sure many have noticed). If enough of us in the guild decide on a certain recipe then we can buy it together spreading the cost and also allowing us to spend less time running around looking for crafters ingame, allowing us more time to partake in more amusing activities Very Happy Of course if anyone has the good fortune to find decent recipes these can be placed in the guild vault or sent directly to a crafter. If there is more than one crafter in the guild who can make the recipe then it should be rolled for.
This is only a suggestion so give your yays or nays, or another suggestion please come forward!

Feuya

Back to top Go down

Trade skills & recipes/patterns Empty Re: Trade skills & recipes/patterns

Post  Bigal Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Great idea.

Bigal
Admin

http://brothersgrim.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhajin Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Ye anything i craft/sell/trade is free to guildies .. unless its bigal.
Dhajin
Dhajin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigal Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Hey in a few days time I'll be skint lol! But I will be zipping round the air like nobodies business. I'll show those multiphase ninjas.

Seriously though, I think what I might do is make a new bank tab just for crafting materials. These will ONLY be accessible by a few but the mats will be available for guild enchants, pots and crafts for all members.

I suggest the contents of this tab will be all of the mats that wie obtain when working as a group. This way people don't have to give away all their hard earned mats every time someone wants an enchant or a craft.

Of course anyone in the guild can donate extra mats to this tab.

So when you want an enchant you can check the tab and get an idea of which mats can be provided and which mats you will need to get yourself.

of course you can also put a request in to the crafting forum and someone may just sort you out the things you want without you having to sort anything out.

Al

Bigal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trade skills & recipes/patterns Empty sounds like a plan

Post  Feuya Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:38 pm

good idea

Feuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigal Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 pm

I should add the New bank tab will be my first priority as soon as I get my epic flyer which will be pretty soon. Although if the guild money goes over the 250g mark then I will purchase it then. So fee free to add funds Smile

Bigal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Feuya Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 am

will add any spare copper i can, you might want to suspend repairing from guild funds till we get enough for the second tab.

also if we plan to buy any jc recipes i suggest we buy those that go into several slots (orange,green,purple). though i sincerely hope that they start dropping for us!

Feuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Flex Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:49 pm

I agree, the old Lf crafter shout is annoying when you arent even the one doing it!
good call Bigal.

in addition, if i have the mats and i dont need them then i'll use then on your stuff so ask me

flex

Flex

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigal Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Nice one Jon. As you have probably seen we have already got the tab 2. All the mats for enchants are in there but for things like alchemy and Jewels, the finished articles are generally already there.

Bigal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum